5 Best Condos for sale $350,000 and less in South Maui, Hawaii
Written By Jeannie Kong REALTOR®(S) 808-276-1832
Email: Jeannie@Jeannie Kong.com
I am writing a series of blogs this week.Starting with “5 Best condo deals in South Maui 350,000 and less“, then “5 Best Homes on Maui $599,000 and less ” then Ending with a Recap and Q and A of “Maui Real Estate, A Year in Review” and also including how January 2016 stats fared. The reason for this? Too many questions from my readers and buyers/sellers that I felt necessary to expand. So later on in the week I will try to answer the top questions I received. I wish I could write more (but since most of the time I am out showing properties), as it is something I love to do but have to find time early in the morning or late in the evening, since I don’t hire anyone else to write my blogs :-)!
But for now this blog is all about what I consider are the 5 best Condo deals on South Maui in the price range $350,000 or less-fee simple (only ones allowing short term “vacation” rentals) which for most investors who also want to vacation on Maui is perhaps the best option due to its flexibility. Most of vacation rental condos for sale on Maui request that future booking be honored by new owner. These deals, of course, are as of the date of this post. Please note, that prices are subject to change. The availability and prices are only good at the time of my writing this post.
1) Kihei Kai Unit #5 Offered for Sale at $317,000 (original list price $340,000) Listed by Jeannie Kong R(S) Maui Real Estate Advisors, LLC.
Great first floor unit within steps to sandy Sugar Beach. Sugar Beach is still a well kept secret. Over 3 miles of sugary sand. It is rarely (if ever) crowded. You can walk from North Kihei to Maalaea just by the beach. Incredible sunsets. Hear the lull of the waves. Dine right out on your spacious lanai. Walk to the grassy lawn fronting the beach and you have tables and bar be ques. Owners and visitors who have vacationed here year after year have pupu hour and if there is a holiday be sure that some friendly person will offer you are warm invite. The front desk rental management is onsite, the resident manager is onsite and they are simply one of the warmest couples I have met so there is no wonder their Trip Advisors views are glowing! This place is special and feels more like your beach side cottage than a big complex. Definitely worth checking out! Wouldn’t you rather be at the beach! Better yet, wouldn’t you rather own your beachfront Maui condo on the beach!
http://www.KiheiKai5.com. Kihei Kai is THE ONLY BEACHFRONT COMPLEX ON THIS LIST BECAUSE PRICES LIKE THIS ARE RARELY FOUND ON BEACHFRONT ON MAUI!
2) Kihei Bay Surf Unit #250 Offered for sale at $239,900 Listed by Island Sothebys Int’l Realty (short sale so its final price is subject to lienholder approval). Studio with nice updates. Listed as short sale so it could be a good opportunity. On the northern side of Kihei. The beaches tend to be better more south but this price to hard to dismiss.
There are other units in here for sale that could be combined and do a “bulk purchase” which could potentially be a great opportunity. Call me for more details. 808-276-1832
3) Kihei Akahi D-516 Offered for sale at 299,000. Listed by Wailea Realty Corp. Hard to find a condo with good ocean and mountain views in this price range. It can be had but its a studio. Kamaole Two Beach Park (incredible sandy beach) is right across the street. Restaurants and stores are all within very short walking distances.
4) Maui Vista 2-109 Offered for sale at $348,500 Listed by Coldwell Banker Island Properties. One bedroom condo. If you are tennis fan, this complex is for you- 6 tennis courts. Located across the street from Charley Young Beach which is considered one of the best beaches on Maui. Nicely updated kitchen and bath. Ground floor for easy access.
5) Kihei Kai Unit 15 Offered for sale at $340,000. Listed by Coldwell Banker Island Properties. Back to one of my favorite complexes. Upper floor for people who don’t mind stairs (no elevator), but nicely remodeled and updated kitchen and bath. One bedroom condo with large lanai with some ocean views on the lanai.
Call me with any questions you may have about the condos, about the market in that particular building or anything Maui Real Estate!
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Email me with any topics Maui real estate related that you would like me to consider on writing. I love to hear from my readers and your suggestions.
Call or email me today for this opportunity to OWN your vacation rental condo on Maui!